- User’s Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
- Legal Notices and Disclaimers
- My Business Advocate is not a Law Firm.
- You understand and agree that the Law Offices of Kameli and Associates, P.C. or its principals own My Business Advocate or have a financial interest in My Business Advocate. You understand and agree that all of the employees of My Business Advocate may be of the employees of the Law Offices of Kameli and Associates, P.C. You hereby waive any and all conflicts of interests that may arise out of such relationship. You understand and acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to be, or have been, represented by independent counsel in consenting to any and all conflicts of interests.
- My Business Advocate is not a law firm or an attorney, and may not perform services performed by an attorney. At no time do we apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. My Business Advocate should not be used as substitute for advice of an attorney.
- No attorney-client relationship would be created through site use, form submission, or call. No attorney-client relationship between you and us or a legal plan law firm (“Provider Law Firm”) is or may be created by your access or use of the Site, the information contained on it, submitting a form, or otherwise contacting us.
- We will assign our clients (who purchased/subscribed our services) to a Provider Law Firm, an entity or a lawyer who has signed a provider law firm agreement with us. You do acknowledge that the lawyer or the law firm may have financial interest, ownership interest, or any other interest with us which may raise a conflict of interest with your interest.
- No Expectation of Confidentiality.
- Our Site includes a submission form and phone number through which you can request that we contact you. Please note that any information you voluntarily submit through the Site, phone, chat, email, or otherwise to us shall not be considered confidential or privileged, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any of the submissions.
- Please do not send us any confidential information about any matter that may involve you or your business. Please only disclose such information with a Provider Law Firm.
- No Reliance.
- The information provided on the Site is general in nature and does not apply to any particular situation, whether it be factual, legal, financial, insurance, or otherwise. Although we strive to keep the content on the Site relevant and useful, laws are often changing, and we cannot guarantee that all of the content is complete, accurate, or current. As such, you should not rely on any information on our Site, and should seek professional advice.
- Some photos on the Site are of models and not of clients or Provider Law Firm personnel and may be simulations. Services performed by Provider Law Firm may be performed by professionals other than those pictured. Any service described on the Site may have exclusions, limitations, reductions in benefits and terms under which it may be continued in force or discontinued. For more information, please contact us.
- Use of Term “client”.
- The term “client,” as used on the Site or in other communications in reference to your participation as a member of our service plan means that by purchasing a plan from us you are a business client of My Business Advocate, not a client in an attorney-client relationship.
- Such a term is not intended to state or imply that we engage in the practice of law, has formed or represents you in an attorney-client relationship or otherwise provides legal services.
- Not Insurance.
- The service plans offered through My Business Advocate are not contracts of insurance or indemnification insurance plans, and are not regulated as such. My Business Advocate is not an insurance company and does not guarantee legal representation in any and all situations.
- An MBA Service Plan provides My Business Advocate clients with access to free and discounted legal services from the Provider Law Firm. My Business Advocate does not reimburse or indemnify any client or pay the Provider Law Firm for attorney fees or expenses.
- Additional Terms.
- Content Ownership and Limited License.
- The Site and the information, computer code, and related functionality appearing, featured or otherwise displayed on the Site are owned by My Business Advocate, its affiliates, and their respective licensors or other third parties and protected under the copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States and other countries and international treaty provisions.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to My Business Advocate and its affiliates. You may not remove, obscure, or otherwise deface proprietary notices appearing on the Site, or any content or Information. Any unauthorized use of the Site or its contents may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- Use Restrictions
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to My Business Advocate you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
- You may not use the Site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site. This includes without limitation the following activities: Provide false or misleading registration information, disclose your username or password to anyone else, or use an account, username, password, or personal information of another user; Harvest or collect information about any users of the Site; Transmit or facilitate the transmission of any “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” in connection with the Site; Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or automatic device to retrieve, index “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any content or Information of the Site; Modify the Information, content, programs or other materials on the Site or hack into or access the My Business Advocate servers or the Site in an unauthorized manner; Frame or mirror any part of the Site, without the express permission of My Business Advocate; Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter any portion of the Site; Upload or input to the Site any information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any portion or system of the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- MY BUSINESS ADVOCATE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SITE, THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE. ALL INFORMATION AND USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. MY BUSINESS ADVOCATE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH USE OF THE SITE AND ANY SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MY BUSINESS ADVOCATE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS OR ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENTS OR ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU HAVE RELIED ON NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR STATEMENTS. SHOULD YOU SUBSCRIBE TO SERVICES FROM MY BUSINESS ADVOCATE OR A THIRD PARTY, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THAT TRANSACTION WILL GOVERN AND USE OF THE SITE DOES NOT AFFECT THAT SUBSCRIPTION IN ANY MANNER. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BUT SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
- Governing Law
Please read the below arbitration agreement carefully and fully prior to signing this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding the American Arbitration Association’s Commercial Arbitration Rules, any such arbitration proceeding initiated pursuant to this section shall be conducted in an expedited manner. A panel of a single arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties from a list of arbitrators provided by the American Arbitration Association (“Arbitration Panel”).
- The parties hereby agree that a final and binding hearing shall take place no later than six (6) months after the initiation of an arbitration (“Final Hearing”). The parties hereby agree that neither of the parties shall be entitled to any form of discovery, be it written or oral, either from each other or from any third party. The parties hereby agree that each shall have the right to bring and present their evidence before the Arbitration Panel in the Final Hearing. Upon the conclusion of which, the Arbitration Panel shall issue judgment and/or award in favor of one of the parties (“Award”), which shall be final and binding on the parties hereto and may be specifically enforced by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- The parties hereby agree that all information regarding and relating to the Dispute, the Arbitration Proceeding, the Arbitration Panel, the Final Hearing, and the Award shall be confidential. The parties shall take all reasonable steps to ensure information regarding and relating to the Dispute, the Arbitration Proceeding, the Arbitration Panel, the Final Hearing, and the Award is revealed only to those persons reasonably necessary to conduct the Final Hearing (“Interested Persons”). No information regarding and relating to the Dispute, the Arbitration Proceeding, the Arbitration Panel, the Final Hearing, and the Award shall be revealed to persons other than Interested Persons.
- The parties hereby acknowledge and agree that the costs of any Arbitration Proceeding, including the costs of fees to the American Arbitration Association and costs paid to the Arbitration Panel, shall be shared equally by the parties. The parties hereby acknowledge and agree that the prevailing party in any Arbitration Proceeding shall be entitled to reimbursement by the other party for its attorneys’ fees and costs incurred relating to the Arbitration Proceeding.
- Injunctive Relief. This section will not apply to any legal action taken by My Business Advocate to seek an injunction or other equitable relief in connection with, any loss, cost, or damage (or any potential loss, cost, or damage) relating to the Site, any content, or My Business Advocate’s intellectual property rights (including such that we may claim that may be in dispute), or My Business Advocate’s operations.
- Policy Updates
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnification.
- UPON REQUEST, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS, MY BUSINESS ADVOCATE AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SALES ASSOCIATES, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, PRINCIPALS, REPRESENTATIVES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNEES FROM ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES, THAT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SITE. WE RESERVE THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO SETTLE, COMPROMISE, AND PAY CLAIMS OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF OUR SITE AND TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, IN WHICH EVENT YOU WILL COOPERATE IN ASSERTING ANY AVAILABLE DEFENSES. IN ANY EVENT, YOU AGREE NOT TO SETTLE ANY CLAIMS WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
- International Disclaimer. My Business Advocate controls and operates the Site from its U.S.-based office, and My Business Advocate makes no representation that the Site are appropriate or available for use beyond the United States. If you use the Site from other locations, you are doing so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws regarding your online conduct and acceptable content.
- Communications. When you communicate with us electronically, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- No Waiver. No failure or delay by My Business Advocate in exercising any of its rights, powers, or remedies will operate as a waiver of that or any other right, power, or remedy.
- Questions and Customer Service. If you have a question regarding using our Site, you may contact us by email at email@example.com .